Lucky ingested some paracetemol but thanks to our amazing team @theirishbluecross #vetnurse


theirishbluecross
This is Lucky. Lucky was, ehm, lucky that our amazing team were there for them when they ingested some paracetamol! Paracetamol can be extremely dangerous and life threatening to dogs if they get too much, causing liver damage.
Lucky ate a whole 500mg paracetamol tablet ā€“ this would be 10 times the maximum safe dose for Lucky. Thankfully we were able to help Lucky through their ordeal. Pet advice can be found on our website on Bluecross.ie #pets #animalwelfare #dogs #vets #vetnurse #lucky

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: